Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Tyler’s Birthday and Memorial Day Weekend

Tyler turned 23 this year.  The years are flying by faster and faster.  I mean, I still have pictures from his last birthday on my camera.  We were in Arkadelphia for Tyler’s birthday, but we decided to go to Texarkana to celebrate.

I tried to get a good picture of the 2 of us.  It took forever because Tyler didn’t want to smile.

photo 1photo 2photo 3photo 4

Tyler decided that he wanted to sleep on the way home, so I snapped this picture.

photo 5

On Memorial Day weekend, Tyler and I loaded up the labs and headed to the creek.  We spent a few hours away from technology.  It was nice just the two of us and the dogs.

1 2

Have you ever seen a dog so rotten??

3 54

No comments:

Post a Comment