Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 25, 2012

Monday Chatter

So, this is my last week of summer for 5 weeks.  Actually, my last week of summer for 19 school days.  It’s a little bittersweet.  I am not ready to tackle A&P II and medical terminology over a 5 week span.  At the same time, I can do anything for 5 weeks, and it’s my last undergrad class EVER!!! Hallelujah!

Anyhoo…

I started the C25K about 2 weeks ago.  I have been pretty consistent.  However, I have decided that I need to get up earlier because it is WAY TOO HOT!!!  I didn’t run this morning, but I am gonna get my lazy butt out there late this evening or first thing in the morning.  We shall see.

I told you it was HOT!!!

That says 105!!!

photo 4

I mentioned in my last post about how I’ve been crafty.  Well, this is my latest creation.  I didn’t want to display it on my blog until Tyler had seen it.

This picture was taken during the drying phase before the tape was removed.

photo 1

This is the finished product.

photo 2

This morning I was bored of my orange and silver toes, so I decided to give them a patriotic look.  My sister got me crackle nail polish for Christmas, so that’s the top coat. My toes are kinda funky looking, but the nail polish is cool. :)

photo 3

I entered to win a Nikon D3100 today.  I found out about the giveaway on another blog.  GroopDealz is giving it away.  I really hope I win. 

Try to stay cool!!

Britney

1 comment:

  1. I heart your blog! Thought you might be interested in the giveaways I'm hosting on blog for Panera & Edward & Sons. xo www.domesticsweetheart.com

    P.S. I'm a new GFC follower :)

    ReplyDelete