Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 5, 2012

A little bit of everything

Man, I am falling behind again.  Then again, I am falling behind in everything, and I haven’t even procrastinated that much.  I can’t believe it’s March.  Where did February go?  I mean, we even had an extra day, and I don’t know what happened to February.  One of the reasons I haven’t blogged much is because I haven’t had much going on besides school.  School is flying by and projects keep on coming.  Fun. Fun.

I have been keeping up with blogs though.  I was commenting on one a few weeks ago, and I thought this was hilarious.  photo3

One weekend in February, Tyler, his parents, and I went to Wolf Pen Gap to go four-wheeling.  It was a lot of fun.  We spent about 3 hours out there.  This first picture is funny to me because it looks like it had snowed.  I was just wearing my Eskimo hat to keep my ears warm.  I had to take it off when we would stop because it was way too warm. 

4 65

Last week was a first for me.  I was not involved in FCCLA in high school.  I was an “ag” girl.  Anyways, I was asked to help judge the FCCLA Star Events.  I was really nervous about it, but it turned out to be a good day.  The worse part was waking up at 5 to get to the bus that was leaving at 6.  We had to be in Conway by 7:30.  When we were all loaded up and trying to be friendly.  I mean really 6 girls on a bus before the sun was up, need I say more.  No, really it wasn’t that bad.  :)  On our way home, I was sipping on a Dr. Pepper and I spilt it all over my lap.  Luckily, we weren’t stopping anywhere else.  So, it didn’t matter that my pants we were wet.  At the end of the day, I was given this certificate.photo 1

I am so excited that spring break is two weeks away.  I really need a break.  Although, I know I am going to spend some time prom dress shopping with my little sister. 

I will try to get better about updating, but I guess I am just in a blogging rut.

Britney

No comments:

Post a Comment