Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tuesday Tidbits/Brain Dump

I can’t believe it’s only Tuesday.  This week is creeping by.  I feel like it should at least be Wednesday. 

Anyhoo…

Last night, I went to a benefit concert for my friend’s friend.  She was raising money for her mission trip to Paris this summer.  I was a little nervous about going because I knew it was just a little concert, and I didn’t know anybody else there.  My friend encouraged me to come, and I am glad I went.  I spent two hours meeting new people and worshipping Jesus.  It was a great night.

Last night, I also made poppy seed muffins.  Boy, was that a mistake.  I have been scarfing those puppies down.

I know because of my career choice I am supposed to be a role model, but dietitians are human too.  :)

Did you know today is Oreo’s 100th anniversary?  I love me some Oreos especially some double stuffed and tall glass of cold milk.  Yum!!

I am excited to tell ya that me and some girls at school are planning a canoe trip in June.  We even talked about making it a weekend camping trip.  I don’t really see that happening, but I really plan on taking a day trip to float the river happen.

When I got home this afternoon, I changed into my lounging clothes and took a little nap.  Now I am still in the recliner and am fixing to start on some homework. 

After reviewing this blog, I realized that it is such a brain dump, but sometimes I think that is what we need. 

Now, on to my homework.  See ya’ll later.

Britney

No comments:

Post a Comment