Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 6, 2011

cookies anyone??

Today was my last day of classes at Henderson.  I was so proud of myself.  I have finals next week, but next Wednesday at noon, it is summer.  I am so excited.  Of course, I am taking summer classes which takes up 8 weeks of my summer.  I will just be glad to know that I have 2 hard classes out of the way.  Yesterday was Cinco de Mayo.  To celebrate, Tyler and I ate TaMolly’s Mexican Restaurant.  It was tasty.  I took this picture while I was waiting on Tyler to get home from work.  P1010886 

I took this picture of Daisy yesterday while we were waiting on Tyler to get home.

P1010893

  Today, I was reading some other blogs.  I ran across one blog that had a recipe for Red Velvet Sandwich cookies.  I knew then and there that I had to make some.  However, everything I have been making lately is red velvet, and I wanted to mix it up.  Instead of red velvet, I made chocolate-chip cookie sandwiches.  They were delicious.  However, I was lucky to have enough dough to make all the cookies.  Tyler kept sneaking up behind me and stealing the raw dough.  Anyways, the middle is a cream cheese mix.  P1010896

 P1010897

I don’t know what I am going to do with all this left over cream cheese stuff. 

P1010898

Happy Friday.  Enjoy the weekend and Mother’s Day!!!

Britney

1 comment: