Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 19, 2012

What I’ve been up to…

Well, I have been pretty MIA recently. Sorry to those few that read this blog.  Since I am so far behind, I am just going to put a bunch of pictures on here with captions.  Here goes nothing. 

t

Tyler and I went fishing on the weekend of Easter.  Tyler got the first catch of the day.

f

This was just one of my catches.  He was a little booger.

y

I did end up catching the biggest fish that day.  I also got a sexy farmers’ tan.

p

A girl couldn’t ask for a better Saturday.

g

On Sunday, I decided to cut up the turkey.  Scary at first, but I did awesome job (me tooting my horn).

q

Last Tuesday, I got a new scholarship.  It was just a little one, and I had to go to two award ceremonies.

b

Last Friday, after a great dinner with dad, Manda, Macen, Tyler, and I drove out to the Blow Hole. 

It this pretty cool place at the base of a lake’s dam.  The culvert pictured above shoots out water and air.

photo 1

Me and my sis just a sittin’ on culvert.

photo 3photo 2

Can you tell my pants’ legs are blowing in the air???

photo 4

The hubby and I. :)

cx

I was trying to get a picture of my hair blowing.

z

Tyler thought he would help get me closer to the opening of the culvert.

I couldn’t let go of the culvert though because it was too scary. 

a

Then, we had the smart idea to hike up the dam side and look at the other side.

s

Surprise! Surprise! It’s a lake!!!

v

Still made for a good picture and story.

I almost ended up rolling down the hill on the way down.

d

My sweet hubs is so SWEET.  He sent me this text one day while he was working. 

I love that song!!     

r

I took this picture the other day at school.  I was the first one to class and got a little bored and lonely. 

In other news…

My baby sister had her senior prom last week.  Hopefully, I can get some of those pictures up soon.  She was absolutely beautiful!!!

School has been CRAZZZYYY!!!  I am counting down the days until summer.  I turned in 2 big projects on Wednesday.  I have a test tomorrow and probably the biggest project yet due on Tuesday.  Going to be a fun next couple days.    

No comments:

Post a Comment