Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 2, 2012

A Little Weekend Wrap-Up!!

So, I went home this past weekend for one main reason.  I was getting the chance to see my baby sister’s senior pictures.  I can’t believe she is old enough to have senior pictures!!!!!  After we had spent an hour and half picking out our favorites, I was in the mood for some fishing.  Manda and I got out our one fishing pole out and tried to find some worms.  Macen showed up with another pole;  we gathered up our worms and walked to the closest pond on dad’s land.  We spent about fifteen minutes there.  Manda spent most of the time trying to catch a giant tadpole.  Then, we walked to another pond.  Then, we gave up on fishing and walked down to the creek.  There we spent some time catching some rays.

1photo 2photo 1photo 5photo 4photo 3

On Sunday after church and lunch, I came back home to the Delph.  I had a friend invite me over for fried deer steak and turkey meat.  It was so yummy.  Before I left, my friend’s boyfriend fixed me a to go tubberware.  I had the leftovers today for lunch.  I think it was even better than the night before.  I almost chipped my tooth on this little find.  Wild game is so much to eat!! You never know whatcha gonna get!!!

2I got of school today at 3:30.  Then, I had some errands to run.  By the time I got home, a storm was a brewing.  When I got the last of the groceries upstairs, the sky broke loose.  For the past 2 hours, I have been sitting at the computer fixing some homework.  I am done.  I am bought to call it quits on being productive and finish watching the ACMs I recorded last night.

Monday’s over!!!

Britney

No comments:

Post a Comment