Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 29, 2012

2 weeks ‘till SUMMER!!!

Wow the time has been flying by.  I have one more week of classes and then finals!!! I cannot believe summer is almost here, and I almost have the whole summer break off.  I am taking two summer classes in July, which I’m not really looking forward to.  I am also planning Manda’s graduation party in May.  I am planning a girls canoe trip in June. 

On Friday, I went to my first dietetics conference.  It wasn’t half bad.  I got to miss a full day of classes.  At the conference, I got a bunch of free stuff as well.  I had to get up pretty early, and that was no fun.  When I got home, I went to bed pretty early.

Yesterday, I got to have an awesome girls day with Steph and my mother-in-law.  We spent the day in Hot Springs shopping.  I couldn’t think of a better way to spend a Saturday.  I got the cutest pair of leopard print flats for $4.99.

I really haven’t been up to much more.

I hope everybody has a great rest of the weekend.

Britney

No comments:

Post a Comment