Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 13, 2012

Snow Day!! :)

Today was the first day of winter.  Well, not really, but it was the first day that it has felt like winter.  I woke up this morning at about 6:30 from a HSU Alert text stating that school was cancelled.  I was thrilled!!! I went straight to my alarm clock and turned it off.  THEN, HSU sent me another text.  I reached over that time and turned my phone to vibrate.  This turned out to be a very wise decision because when I finally got up, I had 2 more texts.

Ty and I spent the first part of our day with the blinds cracked opened to enjoy the sight of snow.  We ate breakfast and caught up on The Mentalist.  Then, I decided to be a tad productive.  I cleaned our bedroom, bathroom, and did a load of dishes (but they are still in the dishwasher).  YAY ME!!  Then it was time for lunch.  I made lunch, then Ty and I watched Star Wars.  I want to see the episode I in 3D, but Ty won’t let me see it unless I have watched episodes IV, V, and VI.  We watched episode V today. 

We finally got dressed at 5:00 and went to Wal*Mart.  We needed just a few items, so we thought we should go.  When we got home, we put up the groceries and I started my homework.  At about 8:00, we hit the lights and watched some good ol’ Monday night comedy.

On another note… 

Big news for the Speer house.  We got a recliner!! Exciting, right?!?!?  When Ty and I moved into this apartment, all we moved in to sit on was the couch.  Well, we decided we needed something else.  Now, we have a wonderful handy-me-down that we are thankful to have.  I think Ty has pretty much been in it all day.  LOL. 

Happy Monday night ya’ll!!!! 

Britney

1 comment:

  1. It cracks me up that your "big news" is an old hand-me-down recliner.

    ReplyDelete