Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

TV and Cooking

I FINALLY HAVE TV!!!!  I am so excited to be able to turn on the tv without having to put a movie in.  I feel so connected to the outside world. YAY!!!!  This might sound weird but I am glad to be able to watch the news and see just what is going on in the world.  I remember when I was younger I used to hate having to watch the news during dinner and breakfast with my dad but now I don't feel like I can officially start my day without the news and weather. 
On another note...I am really proud about my cooking abilities here lately.  Last week I made homemade lasagna for the first time and it was really really good.  I made too much and Tyler and I have been eating on it since last week.  Tonight I made a new recipe.  It was called Quick and Easy Bacon Chicken.  I also made macoroni, mashed potatoes, and crescent rolls as side dishes.  I also have plans to make red velvet cake balls this week for the superbowl.  Hopefully they will turn out or else I will be bringing cookies from Walmart.
Tyler and I have been married for 1 month today.  I guess time really does fly when you are having fun.  I can't wait to see what the future holds.  I look forward to holding Tyler's hand through this crazy adventure called life.  I love you Tyler.  You are my best friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment