Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Today is Valentine's Day and Monday.  For me it was kind of hard to be all lovey-dovey happy when it is Monday.  I think my first teacher realized and she brought the whole class candy.  It actually cheered me up untill my M&M bag was empty and I had to study for a chemistry test.  Tyler and I decided that since I had a long day today (starting at 9 ending at about 8 usually) and a microbiology test Wednesday that we would just celebrate on Wednesday or Thursday night.  I did try to be a little festive today with my socks.

I am really stressing about this micro test on Wednesday.  It is over six chapters and there is a bunch of information.  I do enjoy the lab part of this class but don't really care for the hour long lectures three days a week.  There really isn't much to talk about I just wanted to give whoever reads this a quick update to let you know I am still here.    

2 comments:

  1. Glad to know you're still there! Love the socks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey....over in your "about me"...you are also a daughter-in-law! And a keeper, too!

    ReplyDelete