Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Finals Are Over and Summer Is HERE!!!!

I am so happy to say that summer is here!!! I have been looking forward to this since January.  Ha!!!  I have been really looking forward to this summer because it is my last summer as a college student.  Next summer when I graduate, I will be looking for a job much like my SIL.

That’s right.  Stephanie graduated this year!!!

P1020165

P1020168

photo 2

photo 3

photo 4

P1020173

P1020179

After Steph’s graduation, we all loaded up and headed towards Hot Springs for some yummy Olive Garden.  Then, we all made a train back to Mena.  Tyler and I spent most of our time in Mena getting ready for my sister’s graduation and party and to spend some time with my mom.

One evening while we were all just hanging out, we decided to do some shooting at targets.  Can’t deny that we have a little country in our blood.  :)

1 2 3 4

In my next blog, I hope to have Manda’s graduation party post ready. 

Tyler turns 23 tomorrow.  Is it just me or do all females have trouble shopping for men?  I am always a last minute shopper when comes to Tyler because I never know what he wants.

I decided to leave y’all with a picture of a Polk County sunset.  Ain’t it purty?

5

Britney

No comments:

Post a Comment