Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

I had a pretty good weekend. On Saturday morning I finally had my wedding shower hosted by some ladies from Tyler's church. They gave me a brunch and together they gave Tyler and I a new microwave. Tyler and I were so thankful. The one we had was ancient and the button to open the door would get stuck. Other than the microwave, I got numerous gifts that I was so excited to receive. The worst part about this weekend was that my mother and sister were unable to make it. My sister lives for barrel racing and she was racing in Texarkana the entire weekend and that was where they were. On Saturday evening, I played games with the in-laws. Tyler and I came back to Arkadelphia this morning and unloaded all of our gifts and spent a couple of hours figuring out where to put everything. This is the first weekend that we have been able to bring Daisy to our new trailer. She was so excited to get to come with us that she almost beat us to the car. She has been laying on her pillow most of the day snoring. Tomorrow I have a full day and I start my yoga class. I am pretty excited about it.
*****
Isn't it funny how things change on a daily basis. One minute you can see the light at the end of the tunnel and the next it is so cloudy you can't see your hand in front of your face. Here lately Tyler and I have had to decide on numerous hard decisions. It is so hard to be an adult and make grown up decisions. Just some food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment