Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Back to the Grind Stone :(

So school started back this past week.  Lovely. :/  The only good thing about this year is that it is my senior year.  However, with that comes serious responsibilities and hard classes.  The first week of school overwhelmed me.  I am already having to figure out my internship stuff, and it isn’t even due till February.  I’m pretty sure I spent 75% of my time complaining this week. 

My schedule is crazy this year.  With work study and classes, I am at school everyday until at least 3:30.  Mondays I start at 9 and finish at 7:30 with an hour lunch break and a 45 minute dinner break.  Awesome, right?!?!?

Anywho…

I got myself a back-to-school haircut. 

Like it??

photo 1

On August 18, Christopher turned 3!!! I can’t believe it.  I still remember the day he was born, and I can’t believe he is already 3.  He is getting so big.

I took this picture at the end of the party when he was happily coloring on his own.

1

Manda and I took this picture at the beginning of the party.

photo 2

I’m going to try real hard to keep with blogging this year, but I honestly am not sure how much I will be able to with my chaotic schedule this semester.

So I will end with my first day of school picture, and wish y’all all the best!!

photo 3

Britney

No comments:

Post a Comment