Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Too busy to blog…

Like the title of this blog post suggests, I have been very very busy.  The wedding is not very far away, finals are almost here, and Christmas is right around the corner.  However, I thought I would take a quick a moment to say hey.  The wedding stuff is pretty much wrapped up.  I am just working out the details now.  Last Friday, after I got out of school, Tyler and I rushed to Mena to watch the fireworks at the lighting of the park.  We really wanted to make the parade before but were unable to make it in time.  We had Daisy with us and that was a horrible mistake.  She HATES loud noises like thunder and fireworks. So I spent most of the time trying to calm her down and missed most of the show.  However, I did catch the end and it was beautiful.  Tyler and I have also put up our Christmas tree.  It is soooo beautiful.  It is kind of hard to tell but we did it in blues and browns with an awesome blue start on top. 

P1010533    Finals are less than a week away and I am so ready for them to be over.  I am ready to have some down time.  Well, as much down time one can have while planning a wedding.  I wanted to end this blog by saying that I made an A on my dreaded ethics paper!!!!  HipHipHooray!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment